Is stress a big part of your life? It’s time to get a handle on it before it wreaks havoc on our body. Stress makes us more susceptible to:
- Breast cancer
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Weight gain, belly fat & GI disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, ulcer, acid reflux, etc.)
- Reproductive dysfunction (infertility)
- Skin diseases (acne, eczema, psoriasis), etc.
Do any of the above apply to you or run in your family? What have you been doing to de-stress? Share with us what has worked for you. Here are some simple suggestions:
- Set one night a week all to yourself
- Factor in an additional 25% every time you estimate how long something will take
- Never pack your schedule so there’s no room for a short walk
- Take a few moments in the morning to think about what you want from the day
- Get plenty of sleep
- Eat balanced meals and enjoy it
- Spend time in natural settings, etc., etc.
Use cooking to de-stress www.healthy-cooking-videos.com