Super Easy Stuffed Squash Recipe
1 acorn squash
1 cup cooked quinoa
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup nuts or seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, cashew, etc.)
- Cut squash in half, length-wise. Remove seed. Add some water in a baking pan and bake face down at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until fork goes through smoothly.
- Cook quinoa (2 cups water to 1 cup quinoa).
- Pour cooked quinoa in bowl and mix with coconut oil, seeds, and raisins.
- Stuff mix into acorn squash.
- Enjoy a sweet dinner hot or cold the next day as a leftover.