Here are some tips to help you make healthy habits stick. These are just a few tips my clients use to succeed.
1. We don’t need tons of expensive supplements, specialty products, or diet regimes to help us. Use just your body to heal itself.
2. Take baby steps. Slow and steady wins the race so don’t aim for goals that are unrealistic for your lifestyle. Build up to it and you’ll also build confidence.
3. Use your strengths to your advantage and stop focusing on your downfalls. Start with your favorite foods, activities you love, and these solutions will be so much easier….and FUN!
4. Listen to your body. Your body was built knowing exactly what it needs. I teach my clients to go back to basics and learn to listen to their body. We all need different things that’s why no one diet works for everyone.
5. Change with changing times. Adapt to a new job, new child in the house, new situation, etc. Don’t let new things throw you completely off your healthy lifestyle track.
Sickness is extremely inconvenient and costly. Take the time to treat your body well and sharing the wisdom of health with your family is the best gift you can give them. Also, make sure you have fun with this or it will never last.
For more information, contact www.HappyFoodHealth.com or (619) 876-2655.
Cook more to be healthy: www.healthy-cooking-videos.com