Is Drinking Bone Broth the Best Thing?
Specialists and nutritionists have seen a dramatic increase in the healing of their patients who are compliant and drink a cup of bone broth daily. Bone broth is one of the most healing and nutritional powerhouses known to man and is
chock-full of healing amino acids, crucial minerals and restorative collagen.
Here’s 7 reasons to drink bone broth daily:
- Heal and seal your gut. A cup a day works miracles for leaky gut syndrome but it’s also good for protecting non-leaky guts. The gelatin in the bone broth (found in the knuckles, feet, and other joints) helps seal up holes in intestines. This helps cure chronic diarrhea, constipation, and even some food intolerances.
- Protect your joints. Taking glucosamine supplements to help with joint pain has been common knowledge for years, but it turns out that bone broth has glucosamine too. But unlike pills, the broth also includes a host of other goodies that help keep your joints happy, healthy, and pain-free. The chondroitin sulfate in bone broth has been shown to help prevent osteoarthritis.
- Look younger. Bone broth is a rich source of collagen. You can find collagen in all kinds of “plumping” products these days, but why stick it on the outside when you can drink it? Not only is drinking it cheaper, but it can make your skin, hair, and nails look just as radiant.
- Sleep better, and feel better. The glycine in bone broth has been shown in several studies to help people sleep better and improve memory.
- Immune support. Mark Sisson, author of The Primal Blueprint, actually calls bone broth a “superfood” thanks to the high concentration of minerals. He says that the bone marrow can help strengthen your immune system. (Something that won’t surprise your grandma who always made you her famous chicken soup when you got sick!) A Harvard study even showed that some people with auto-immune disorders experienced a relief of symptoms when drinking bone broth, with some achieving a complete remission.
- Stronger bones. The phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium in the bones seeps out into the broth leaving you with the essential building blocks for healthy bones.
- More energy. If you read accounts of bone broth, you’ll notice everyone swears by the energy boost.
Any other chronic conditions bothering you may also greatly benefit from daily consumption of bone broth.
You can find great bone broth recipes here but if you don’t have the time nor desire to hassle cooking bone broth for 24-48 hours yourself, I highly recommend this delivery service below that will deliver it straight to your door already frozen. They deliver next day, make the highest quality bone broth available in the U.S. and I have personally used it myself. They are not cheap but if you care about having the highest quality and about yourself and are serious about your health I’d highly recommend them.
Address the root cause of your weight and health concerns and start with a free health consultation at www.HappyFoodHealth.com or (619) 876-2655. See if this is the right match for you. I do things very differently to make health a natural lifestyle and this is not for everyone.
~Samantha Hua, Nutrition & Health Coach, San Diego