Eating breakfast is one of the easiest way to start losing weight. Skipping meals especially breakfast is strongly linked to the development of obesity. When we skip breakfast, we resort to high calorie snacks or eating more than usual during the next meal.
Eating a healthy breakfast:
- Speeds up our metabolism and actually help keep our weight down.
- Provides nutrients to energize our body for hours.
- Reduces our tendency to consume more calories throughout the day.
- Provides higher energy and studies show we end up engaging in more physical activities which leads to weight loss.
- Makes us slow down, relax, and get mentally prepared for our day.
For those who want to lose weight, eating breakfast is a great first step. You’ll feel more energetic, less irritable, and a boost in your metabolism. One thing you NEVER want to do is go on a diet!!!
For more information and support, contact www.HappyFoodHealth.com.
For breakfast recipes and ideas: www.healthy-cooking-videos.com