A Resource About Weight Loss That No One Talks About
March 15, 2016
Everyone talks about healthy, nutritious food, calories in and calories out, and exercise to lose weight. Well, I have a different perspective for you. And I have found with years of seeing success in my office that perspective is everything. What you say to yourself is exactly what you manifest. If you think you can, then you can. If you think you can’t, then you can’t. You are ALWAYS right.
What if I told you that you are perfect? That you are 6 million years worth of natural selection. If you are sitting there hating your body, grabbing your fat, and comparing yourself to the latest air-brushed malnourished model, then I want you to close your eyes and fathom that you are the making of chosen perfection after 6 million years.
If you stood proud of your natural selection, then just maybe…you would stop berating yourself, stop judging, stop comparing. And by the way, isn’t that just exhausting? Get to the root cause of what’s really going on. Here are some success stories that I hear in my office of people addressing the true problem and losing weight because of it. Do any of these relate to you?
- If my kitchen is organized and clean, then I feed my family home-cooked meals.
- If I manage my stress and walk every morning, then I eat well and reduce my cravings.
- When I change the way I eat, I start gravitating towards the healthy food without trying.
- I work well when I have structure.
- When I take the time to take care of myself, all other things fall into place.
- The more I learn about food and nutrition, the more aware I am about what I put in my mouth.
- When I’m consistent with exercise, I eat better.
- When I have good boundaries with work and relationships, I stop binge eating and eating emotionally.
- When I eat mindfully and slowly, I eat less.
- When I’m organized, I cook and eat well.
- When I stop wasting time judging my body, I actually do a really good job.
You see, weight loss goes far beyond just the food. Nutrition is so important but our perspective and our ability to create a successful environment is everything. These are all things we work on for a healthy, happy life.
Learn how to have a great relationship with yourself, food, exercise, and build great habits with a free health consultation at www.HappyFoodHealth.com or (619) 876-2655. See if this is the right match for you. I do things very differently to make health a natural lifestyle and this is not for everyone.
~ Samantha Hua, Nutrition & Health Coach, San Diego, CA